I don't know why I'm doing this, but sometimes you just need to shake things up a bit...

March 6, 2010

Ok, so someone really does hate me already...

I had to work till 9pm tonight and that was fine, until we went outside and written in the snow on the company truck that I was driving was "F**K YOU ALA"... on both sides. I was so upset about it that like a complete idiot I forgot to unplug the truck and drove home with the entire extension cord trailing behind me. Duh.... but seriously....Fortunately the store manager closed with me as well, but if they think that I am ever going to close up by myself and leave alone, they can kiss my Canada Goose parka-clad butt all the way back to Toronto. Where they have these little vehicles called TAXIS to take you home at night. So here's to a wonderful Saturday night... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment