I don't know why I'm doing this, but sometimes you just need to shake things up a bit...

March 18, 2010

It's like Christmas! Only it's March, and this is already my stuff.

So, I got some boxes from my mum today. I wonder if I should tell her that at the Post Office, they have this new-fangled contraption called a "Postage Meter" that will weigh your parcels and print out a label with the right amount of postage. I sure hope these were the peel-and-stick stamps or that she got her dog to lick all these.....and yes, those are my feet to demonstrate the size of the boxes.

2 comments:

  1. oh just some of my stuff from home.... fridge magnets, a few pictures, my Jeff Foxworthy "You Might Be a Redneck if...." game, a feather boa, my talking Napoleon Dynamite doll, my Christopher Walken mask...etc.... you know, the essentials

    ReplyDelete