I don't know why I'm doing this, but sometimes you just need to shake things up a bit...

June 13, 2010

Once upon a time, when I was living in Toronto, I was tired, cranky and stressed out and late coming home from work. It was cold, raining and miserable and I just wanted to get something to eat. I started to walk to the grocery store when I saw a little old lady struggling with a box of groceries and a heavy bag. Having a giant umbrella, I went over and asked her if she needed help and ended up managing to carry all of her things for her while still keeping the umbrella over her while I got soaked. When I got her home, she took my hands and thanked me in a thick Eastern European accent and said "When you need one the most, God always sends you an Angel. " I went home, my crappy day and shitty mood totally forgotten. Without going into the details of why I needed an angel today, I was sent two. (who got some giggles playing dress-up with my sunglasses)

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Where's the pic with the white ones with red lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only pic I took of them. :-) Today is the 10th birthday of the little guy in the black sunglasses. The other one just turned 12.

    ReplyDelete