I don't know why I'm doing this, but sometimes you just need to shake things up a bit...

April 22, 2010

Top 5 Most Embarrassing Nunavut Moments of the Week... In no particular order:

1) Customer: "Are you always this quiet?" Me (trying to be witty): "Only when I have no one to talk to" *insert I-am-so-witty chuckle* Customer: *blank stare* "I meant the store." 2) Going on delivery with one of the stock boys. Get into the cab of the truck and attempt to drive away. Stock boy "Allison, don't you need to put the keys in the ignition?" 3) Another delivery. Store manager hands me the four legs to a couch we are going to deliver and tells me to be careful not to lose the washers at the top. Put them on the opened flap-thingy of the truck bed. Turn away to help stock boy. Close truck bed. With legs still on it. Dammit. 4) One of the cashiers ALWAYS scares me. She sneaks up behind me and yells "BOOOOOO" any chance she gets and then we laugh. So I snuck up behind here and yell "BOOOOOO" and she doesn't even flinch, just looks at me like I am so lame. And then laughs. So I turn to walk away after we giggle. She sneaks up and yells "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". I nearly hit the roof. 15 seconds after I turned my back on her. 5) Going to the dump with the stock boy. He's telling me about the land and then says, "hey you see the plane?" Me: "No, where?" Him: "There! Over there" Me: "WHERE?? I don' see it" Him: "WAAATCH OUT!!!!" Me: "WHAT THE |@"#$(?!?!" Slam on brakes even though there is nothing/no one for miles. Him: Collapses in giggles against the door.

3 comments:

  1. Any non-embarrassing moments or is your life just a series of blunders now.
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean is my life just a series of blunders "now"?....

    ReplyDelete